Bumps, Babies & Beyond
Welcome to Bumps, Babies & Beyond!

We are so very happy that you could stop by for a visit.
We are a warm, friendly, welcoming, parenting forum.
We cater for all parents across the world to come and chat about there every day lives, ask and give advice, make new friends and generally have fun.

The staff here are very friendly and helpful and also the members here are fantastic to and they are ready and waiting to meet more new people and make more new friends.

We have a wide variety of boards for you all such as ttc, pregnancy and birth, debate room etc, we have monthly competitions with prizes, games, quizzes, chat room and much much more.

We also have our very own arcade.

There is loads for you to do here so why don't you register today and join in with the fun.

When you register please read and sign the rules, introduce your self, tell us a bit about your self and then feel free to do what ever else you like.

Happy posting
Bumps, Babies & Beyond Team

Imogen's Brith Story

Go down

Imogen's Brith Story

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:01 pm

My EDD was 25th April 2008 yet she decided to be a lazy little bugger and make me wait.

Friday 2nd May 2008 I started having what I thought were braxton hicks, rang the RVI Mat Ward and they told me to ring them back in an hours time and write down every contraction.

I then rang back up and told them my times and they told me to come in and checked over as baring in mind I was 6 days overdue! They checked me over and sent me home! Got home couldnt even eat my fish and chips I had bought on the way home....Got into the bath and had my show! Shouted for my partner (who is now my ex partner) and told him to ring an ambulance for the pain in the ass to tell me two minutes just finishing this game on the xbox....I'm like you tw*t I'm in labour and hes like yeah yeah the midwife said you arent....He ended up passing me the phone in the bath and I had to ring the ambulance.

Gets to the hospital an hour after first going in for them to say to me your 8cm dilated....All through out my labour I only had Gas & Air as I hate needles and I wanted to do it on me own with out feeling like somebody was telling me what to do...Ie I wanted to follow my own body

I was in established labour from 8.06pm to having Imogen at 2.06am Sat 3rd May 2008.....6hrs and 6mins later Imogen was born into the world weighing 7lb 9.5oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Imogen's Brith Story

Post by steph on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:47 am

aww what a tit ur ex was
but lovely story xx

steph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 15, 2010 4:32 pm

He is a twat.....he doesnt see his daughter now [14 months on] and hes got some other lass pregnant.......he also doesnt pay maintenance for Imogen either.....he's a total and utter c*ck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down