Bumps, Babies & Beyond
Welcome to Bumps, Babies & Beyond!

We are so very happy that you could stop by for a visit.
We are a warm, friendly, welcoming, parenting forum.
We cater for all parents across the world to come and chat about there every day lives, ask and give advice, make new friends and generally have fun.

The staff here are very friendly and helpful and also the members here are fantastic to and they are ready and waiting to meet more new people and make more new friends.

We have a wide variety of boards for you all such as ttc, pregnancy and birth, debate room etc, we have monthly competitions with prizes, games, quizzes, chat room and much much more.

We also have our very own arcade.

There is loads for you to do here so why don't you register today and join in with the fun.

When you register please read and sign the rules, introduce your self, tell us a bit about your self and then feel free to do what ever else you like.

Happy posting
Bumps, Babies & Beyond Team

colten's birth

Go down

colten's birth

Post by bcmommy on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:11 am

Well this is the only really crazy birth i had the older two were pretty routine, got to the hospital and hooked up to machines had a fair bit of contractions and so on, but not colten he decided to make a statement with his arrival,.
It started at 3:30 am i woke my DH up and told him something is happening, he then proceeded to ask me if my water had broke and i said no and he asked if i had gotten sick and i said no he told me to go back to sleep because nothing was happening because being a man he knows what it feels like to be in labour LOL. well i was not in any pain just discomfort so i tossed and turned for an hour and that is when i felt the first contraction, i woke him up and said get your a$$ out of bed we need to go NOW.
So i get on my hoody and get myself to the truck while he is racing around the house searching for the truck keys and some pants, i mean hello i was pacing the driveway screaming you might want to hurray or you will be delivering this baby your self. so he finally finds everything and we are on our way to the hospital and i swear he hits every bump on the way there.
Here if you get to the hospital before 7 am then you have to go thru the er doors which are locked so you have to buzz them to let you in, now it felt like forever and then the nurse let me in, she asks my name to let them know i am coming and says to go right on up i get to the end of the hall way and the doors are locked which thankfully she buzzes me thru as i turned to go tell her they were locked, by now i am thinking OMG this baby is going to be born in the lobby. So i make my way up the stairs no way was i waiting for the elevator, and when i get to the maternity ward the nurse has the nerve to ask if she can help me!! I mean come on lady can't you see i am in pain.lol

I have enough time to get my hoody off that is it they check me and say i can push whenever i feel like it. so away i go my doctor made it just in time to be sprayed by my bag of water, wash his hands and get new gloves to assit Colten Roy Joseph into the world weighing 8lbs 1oz and 21.5 inches long. now all i have to say about that is it took me longer to write this then it did for him to be born which i find crazy. Also i may be insane but i would way rather have a 3 hour labour then, go thru that again. lol!
bcmommy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: colten's birth

Post by ~MummyOfTwo~ on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:10 am

oh wow. that was pretty quick!
~MummyOfTwo~
Gossip Queen
Gossip Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥ Serenity ♥ on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 am

Wow Wow Wow..that was very quick...

LOL at your partner, i think mine would be the same, they just hav'nt a clue have they?! x
♥ Serenity ♥
Post Whore
Post Whore

View user profile http://www.readings-at-serendipity.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down